If an individual is presenting with urgent care needs, but not in need of hospitalization or screening, a referral can be made by calling our intake coordinator at the number below. Urgent care is designed to support individuals through crisis to a more stable and ongoing level of care.
- Client will be given an appointment to be seen within one business day of referral
- Appointments can be up to two hours in length
- Client will be moved to the top of the referral list for individual therapy, if not already in individual therapy
- Clinician will make appropriate referrals for client
- Clinician can also, if medically necessary, continue to meet with the client until individual therapy or other appropriate service appointment is secured
Clients can call the clinic directly to self-refer. Referrals also come to the clinic through a variety of sources, including state agencies, ESPs, hospitals and other community services.
We accept MBHP insurance only for this service.