Family Continuity’s Outpatient Therapy Services are provided through our Mental Health Clinics which utilize an eclectic, strengths-based, client- and family-centered approach that addresses the psychological and psychiatric needs of families and individuals. Services are provided at the clinic or in a client’s home. Treatment plans are individualized to each family or individual’s needs.
Our clinicians specialize in a variety of areas, including anger management, behavior problems, depression, eating disorders and marital conflict issues.
Family Continuity’s Mental Health Clinics are licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH).
Specific Services Offered
- Outreach and clinic based
- Individual, couples, family and group therapy
- Individual and family assessment
- Assistance in accessing community resources
- Around-the-clock emergency telephonic support
- Pediatric psychiatric consultation
- Medication monitoring by a board-certified psychiatrist
Primary care offices, mental health clinicians, schools, case workers, community organizations, faith leaders, parents/caregivers and families can make referrals directly to Family Continuity or through the local Community Support Agencies (CSA).
We accept most insurance and offer a limited sliding-fee scale. Clients are responsible for insurance co-pays and uninsured costs.