Build YOUR career! Family Continuity is rapidly expanding its energetic workforce to lead fast paced, innovative clinical programming throughout Massachusetts. Our mission for over 30 years is to support family success in every community by empowering people, enhancing their strengths, and creating solutions through partnerships to achieve hope, positive change and meaningful lives. This is evidenced by our quality work with clients and a strong commitment to our employees. At Family Continuity, we value your dedication and hard work and give you the tools and experience needed to succeed and become a leader in the clinical field. Join a team that leads the state in worker safety and has a strong reputation in the field with a friendly, collaborative, transparent leadership philosophy and work culture.
Provide clinical, fiscal and administrative oversight for the provision of mental health and human services to individuals and families in the Child and Adolescent Therapeutic Day Service Program.
- Master's degree in a mental health discipline
- Minimum one year supervisory experience providing therapeutic treatment services to youth between ages 6 and 18 with severe emotional disturbances or other mental health needs
- Experience working with SED populations in broad range of environments
- Experience working with managed care
- Familiarity with MA state child-serving systems (DMH, DCF, LEA's)
- Certified in specific areas as required; i.e., state credentialing
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel within the community
- Strong computer literacy
- Access to personal cell phone
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings
- First Aid/CPR certified or ability to become certified
- Lived experience (personal or familial) with mental health system valuable asset
Family Continuity is a private, non-profit mental health and social services agency serving Eastern and Central Massachusetts.
Family Continuity is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBT community and people with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time