Reporting to the HR Director and partnering closely with other team members, responsible for administratively supporting a variety of key HR functions including: data entry, tracking leaves of absence, maintaining employee data/files for approximately 200 employees in six offices located in Eastern MA. Representative activities include:
- Administer background checks, maintain/create new employee orientation materials, collect/process paperwork, create/send ID badges, share HR/benefits information with new staff, and coordinate new hire processes
- Create and maintain personnel files/databases, including processing, distributing, and filing all paperwork
- Check monthly benefits invoices and create accounting vouchers
- Update on-line employee telephone directory and HR-related links
- Produce monthly reports from ADP payroll/HR software
Successful candidate demonstrates sound judgment, strong English written/verbal communication skills, is service oriented, detail-oriented and efficient in a fast-paced environment, technologically savvy, and thrives in a high performing team. A.S. degree/high school diploma and minimum 2 years’ office/administrative experience. Experience may be substituted for academic training. Flexible work schedule and competitive pay/benefits dependent upon qualifications. 20 hours/week.
Interested persons should send a resume to Mary Livingston, C/O Family Continuity, 360 Merrimack Street, Building 9, entrance J, 3rd floor, Lawrence, MA 01843