Build YOUR career! Family Continuity is rapidly expanding its energetic workforce to lead fast paced, innovative clinical programming throughout Massachusetts. Our mission for over 30 years is to support family success in every community by empowering people, enhancing their strengths, and creating solutions through partnerships to achieve hope, positive change and meaningful lives. This is evidenced by our quality work with clients and a strong commitment to our employees. At Family Continuity, we value your dedication and hard work and give you the tools and experience needed to succeed and become a leader in the clinical field.
Join a team that has:
- Extremely competitive reimbursement rates
- Flexible schedules and innovative payment models based on your needs
- Significant salary differential for BILINGUAL Masters Level Clinicians
- Reimbursement for clinical licensure or re-licensure
- Supervision for licensure and in-house training for CEUs
- Employee referral bonuses
- Leads the state in worker safety
- Health and wellness benefits
- A strong reputation in the field with a friendly, collaborative, transparent leadership philosophy and work culture
Building on our treatment philosophy that positive change is always possible, our Behavioral Health Clinicians provide a wide range of strength-based clinical treatment and care coordination services to children, youth, adults, families and groups with varied needs. With a diverse portfolio of over 36 clinical and family support programs, our clinicians and counselors have the opportunity to work in a variety of settings including: schools, primary care practices, residential settings, client homes, in the clinic or at any of our community partner sites. The position is 20-30 hours a week with a focus in North Middlesex County. This position will focus on the Community Outreach Initiative Network (COIN), a ten town collaborative seeking to assist those suffering from substance use and/or mental health disorders by connecting them to services and treatment options available to them. The COIN program has established a close partnership with 10 local police departments in North Middlesex County, and would require the ability to work closely with local police departments to fulfill the mission of the COIN program.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or similar degree with license eligibility (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT)
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel within the community
- Computer proficiency
- Access to personal cell phone
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings
Family Continuity is a private, non-profit mental health and social services agency serving Eastern and Central Massachusetts.
Family Continuity is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBT community and people with disabilities.
Family Continuity considers lived experience (personal or familial) with the mental health system a valuable asset.