Cape Cod Family Resource Center
Build YOUR career! Family Continuity is rapidly expanding its energetic workforce to lead fast paced, innovative clinical programming throughout Massachusetts. Our mission for over 30 years is to support family success in every community by empowering people, enhancing their strengths, and creating solutions through partnerships to achieve hope, positive change and meaningful lives. This is evidenced by our quality work with clients and a strong commitment to our employees. At Family Continuity, we value your dedication and hard work and give you the tools and experience needed to succeed and become a leader in the clinical field.
Join a team that has:
- Flexible schedules
- Reimbursement for clinical re-licensure
- In-house training for CEUs
- Employee referral bonuses
- Leads the state in worker safety
- Health and wellness benefits
- A strong reputation in the field with a friendly, collaborative, transparent leadership philosophy and work culture
Building on our treatment philosophy that positive change is always possible, our FRC Clinician III works as an integral member of a small team, provides a wide range of strength-based supports and care coordination services to children, youth, adults, and families with varied needs; administers assessment tools to families and youth; and facilitates and co-facilitates parent and youth support groups and evidence-based parent education classes. The FRC Clinician III is located at the Cape Cod Family Resource Center (FRC) in Hyannis, MA.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or similar degree
- Professional License (LICSW, LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT)
- 5 years clinical experience
- Experience administering the CANS Assessment
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel within the community
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to work flexible hours, including regular evenings and some weekends
- Must become First Aid/CPR certified
Family Continuity is a private, non-profit mental health and social services agency serving Eastern and Central Massachusetts.
Family Continuity is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds including women, veterans, communities of color, the LGBT community and people with disabilities.
Family Continuity considers lived experience (personal or familial) with the mental health system a valuable asset.