Build YOUR career! Family Continuity is rapidly expanding its energetic workforce to lead fast paced, innovative clinical programming throughout Massachusetts. Our mission for over 30 years is to support family success in every community by empowering people, enhancing their strengths, and creating solutions through partnerships to achieve hope, positive change and meaningful lives. This is evidenced by our quality work with clients and a strong commitment to our employees. At Family Continuity, we value your dedication and hard work and give you the tools and experience needed to succeed and become a leader in the field.
Join a team that has:
- Flexible schedules
- Leads the state in worker safety
- Health and wellness benefits
- A strong reputation in the field with a friendly, collaborative, transparent leadership philosophy and work culture
This position is responsible for empowering, educating and supporting families facing a variety of challenges. Functioning as part of a close-knit team, the Family Support Worker assists families in a variety of circumstances, facilitates parent support groups and parent education classes, and makes referrals to other support programs. Position based at the Cape Cod Family Resource Center in Hyannis.
Bachelor’s Degree in a human service field and (6) months experience working with target population or navigating any of the child and family serving systems and teaching family members who are involved with the child and family serving systems
Associates Degree in human services field and (1) year experience working with target population or navigating any of the child and family serving systems and teaching family members who are involved with the child and family serving systems
- Experience working with diverse families and cultures
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel within the community
- Strong computer literacy
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and occasional weekends Family Continuity is a private, non-profit mental health and social services agency serving Eastern and Central Massachusetts. Family Continuity is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBT community and people with disabilities. Family Continuity consider lived experience (personal or familial) with the mental health system a valuable asset.